Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Duck...Duck...GOOSE!

This afternoon, one of my best friends, Michelle, and I took our kids to feed the ducks at the Piney Orchard pond.  The kids had a blast, but I don't think they fed a single duck.  There were plenty of (aggressive) geese and (enthusiastic) seagulls, though, so our leftover bread was appreciatively gobbled up.   (By the way, thanks Michelle for taking the pic of me and Johnny.  I feel like I never get enough pictures of him and I together. =)  )

Johnny getting too close to the goose.  It was "hissing" at him.  Yikes!






The light of my life- just look at that smile!

Johnny and his buddy A.J.  We tried to get these two to pose for a picture together.  We couldn't get them to stand still at the same time!



No comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates