Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Dora the Explorer!


Last Thursday, we took Johnny to see "Dora the Explorer" at the Hippodrome in Baltimore.  This was his first real theater show.  We took him to see "The Wiggles" last summer and had a great time.  We had an even better time at "Dora", though.  Johnny sat in his own seat the whole time and really seemed to enjoy the show.  I'd have pictures of how cute he looked with his mouth open in astonishment that some of his favorite characters had come to life, but photography was not allowed inside the theater.  Ha!  I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked, and most of the ones I did get are at awkward angle, but I think that I did get some pretty good "illegal" footage.  =)

Will, Johnny, and I before the concert.

Grandma and Maw Maw joined us for the show!

Waiting for the show to start.  Johnny looks overwhelmed!

Dora makes her grand entrance!

Isa and Benny!

Dora and Boots!

The Trio


The Map- she did a great job!

Swiper the Fox

Diego and Baby Jaguar stopped by.



Johnny with his friends Rachael and AJ after the show.  

Below are a few videos from the show.  The one is of John dancing during the show!

No comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates