Thursday, November 25, 2010

What Are You Thankful For?


This morning (Thanksgiving morning 2010 that is) I can't help but count all the blessings in my life. This last year has been a good one- with ups and downs for sure, but who doesn't have those? And right now...well, life is good. I am forever thankful for my amazing family. My husband, our precious children, our parents, and grandparents. And as if that weren't enough I also have an amazing group of friends who are always there for me. We have a beautiful home and, come 4 p.m. today, are going to be able to sit down at our dining room table to enjoy a plentiful meal with our loved ones. I do not take any of it for granted. Each day is a gift.

Thanksgiving has always been one of my favorite holidays. I love to cook, bake, and well...eat. However, this year Thanksgiving is a bit more special, because it was last Thanksgiving morning that I got this...



Oh, how different life is this year. My son is a bundle of never-ending energy. He never stops talking and his smiles can light up a room. My daughter is developing such a sweet personality. Her smiles and coos melt my heart. Things around my house are a bit less picked up (ok, a lot less picked up), but it's ok. Because at the end of the day this is what matters...


What are you thankful for?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for friends like you:) You have a beautiful family Pam:)

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates