Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Zippity Do Da

With Daddy- a bit apprehensive...

Giving it a try...

John thinking, "That was cool! Let's do it again!"

On April 11th, Ethan (my friend Nicole's son), celebrated his 4th birthday at Rollie Pollies in Severna Park.  We had an absolutely fantastic time!  Since John did take gymnastics lessons (I use that phrase loosely, since he's 2- you know what I mean) at Docksiders this past session, he was comfortable with the balance beam and trampoline, etc., that Rollie Pollies has to offer.  He had a great time bouncing, balancing, and hopping around; however, what REALLY got him excited was the zip line!  I have to say that my little boy really impressed me with his ability to hold on all the way to the end.  Below is a short video of John's first ride on a zip line!

No comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates